Guitar Geek Guitar Geek

Best Guitar Sim Online!

This was excellent! A sequel would be amazing with more tracks, etc. But great job man! You nailed it!

Prisa Prisa

You didn't know about Four Second Fury?

It's been out for 3 months...2 and a half before you started this. Anyways, I had already played this game on the SC forums before it was submitted so all I really have to say is that you've improved a lot on it over the past week or so...so good job.

Slam Slam

Awesome!

I wouldn't mind having a version of this for a handheld video game. It's really intense and fun when you get it going faster than your eye can watch it.

- :: Commando 3 :: - - :: Commando 3 :: -

Fun, but a few small mistakes.

A few things that I would like to see in a sequal in this would be maybe a scrolling background and easier access to creating units like hotkeys or something.

VENGEANCE-GGG responds:

It already has a scrolling background... and hotkeys...

ArmorPicross ArmorPicross

Very fun and interesting.

I enjoyed this game. Did you think this up yourself? because I've never seen it before. Great job on all the puzzles though. Congrats on daily award.

Super Biology Adventure Super Biology Adventure

Great, but seemed to be very difficult...AWESOME!

This was one of the most challenging games on Newgrounds for me. Don't get me wrong, I found it easy to stay alive and all that, but I made it my mission to destroy every enemy that I lay my eyes upon which added an extra bit of difficulty to the game. My only suggestion would be to have a way to skip the tutorial at the beginning.

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

Well hello Mr. Fancy Pants!

This game was pretty amusing. Very simple but still it gets a TON of fun across. The song is pretty fun to listen to and the level selection idea is brilliant. Congradulations! A+!

Unreal Flash Unreal Flash

AMAZING!

All I can say is wow. This game is really fun and Really addicting. Broad weapon selection and multiple levels and playing styles make this a great game. Wouldn't mind having this as a portable game and play it wherever I go on like a PSP or something. Awesome job!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Could this follow AH's footsteps?

I'm serious...this could be the next Synj/Newgrounds game to hit the consoles. GREAT JOB!!!

!Bullet Dodger! !Bullet Dodger!

It was alright...